Tuesday, 26 August 2014

A Trader Life

 

I am just a new born turtle.. my shelf no longer support me, I am hungry and I am excited to explore my new world.

I look around and saw other beautiful turtle too, they are also hungry, excited.


Luckily I heard some familiar voice I can understand, .. ding ding ding, come on, you better learn like a span, absorb all the knowledge in the shortest time; know to long up trend, short down trend; buy low during dip at the support during up trend and short at resistance during down trend; delta, gamma, theta, vega, time, can be your enemy or friend, depends what position you are in; butterfly, straddle, strangle,..news, interest, FED, geopolitical, earning,... and many many more.

Always remember, pattern is your only friend. No one care about you.. you have to care about your own self. Learn candlestick to understand the psychology of traders, technical analysis to find support and resistance; you can control how much you loss, but you cannot control how much you are going to gain... 

By the way, get to know some friends, support each other, this can ease your learning curve. 

But,.. 

Sorry to say that many do not listen, they are selfish, greedy, easily lost control with anger, impatient, wrong timing, not follow wise advise, listen to tip without analysing, thinking it is fun and this is a big play ground, not persistent and break rules..
 


Beware!!!
 


Hopefully you can grow up as a big beautiful turtle, strong, knowledgeable, free,.. and probably lay more egg, more beautiful turtle.


No comments:

Post a Comment